Wednesday, November 15, 2006


GRRRRRR!!!!!
Okay, I just spent that last 15 minutes updating my blog and it went away. This is why I don't blog any more. A true waste of my life.

Nonetheless, here is a picture of Ezra and Micah at 6 mo./18mo. Ezra is getting to be "more funner" because he now plays by himself and enjoys life a little more. Micah "talks" constantly and sings his one song which consists of 5 notes. I love fatherhood right now!

Thanksgiving break draweth nigh, and for that I am thankful. We will be staying in town. I will be teaching the boys the Madden way of hanging Christmas lights. I have a new batch to reveal this year due to some insane 75% of sales at Wal-Mart last year. I'm gonna light up my retired neighborhood! T'will be amazing.

Check back in about 6 months for an update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home